View Single Post
(#60)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican

Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Ahimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy - 06-04-2008, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snottyduck View Post
Because you can only see them under a microscope which hadn't been invented back then?
That comment is totally unfair. We'reTrue Christians™. We believe in a lot of things that we can't see directly.

Quote:
Well, you can't "build" a human without DNA.
You can't build one without a soul.

Quote:
Actually, Viruses are made of RNA
Most viruses, such as adenoviruses, have DNA genomes. If you're going to pretend that you know science, at least try to look things up before you speak. I was a biologist before I was saved, and I will call you out when you just make up your "facts."

Quote:
I had the change to view a few of them under an electron-microscope and they look innocent enough
What, pray tell, would make a virus look guilty? Blood on its hands? Please don't try to baffle us with meaningless sentences like that.

Quote:
Do not forget that HIV is also a virus and that it infects everyone who comes into contact with, whether he/she is black, white, religious or non-religious, for a virus this all is unimportant, the only thing that matters is that we are human.
Plagues are God's punishment for sin:

...if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it. Leviticus 26:15:16

It's funny how this virus that only cares if it's victims are human managed to spread thru homers, heroin addicts, and Hatians more than anybody else. Trust me on this one, you really don't want to piss God off to the point that he sends the burning ague onto you.

Quote:
If a tree falls on the ground and nobody is around, does the tree makes a sound when falls on the ground?? Think about that.
Can't you try to win an argument with facts and logic, rather than stupid rhetorical tricks? Whether a tree makes a sound when it falls has absolutely nothing to do with anything we were discussing. Telling people to ponder meaningless questions doesn't show that you're erudite, it shows that you have difficulty with basic logic. Think about that.

Quote:
All in all, you claims you made here all fail because hey, we have proof of all we did, you on the other hand have none.
Funny, I've seen all of your posts, and not one of them bothers to provide a citation to a single fact. It's all just your mental masturbation dressed up as if it were science.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25