View Single Post
(#186)
Old
Unsaved trash, menopausal

august is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.august is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.august is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 04-07-2013, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aUniversityStudent View Post
I am very troubled by this thread. Christianity is not sounding like what I had read in Jesus' words or seen my friends doing by going to other nations on missions trips and helping people. I met a two year old with autism last month. Two years old. With autism. If autism is a learned social ability and most two year olds cant even comprehend words and ideas how do you propose that parents of a two year old brainwash it into acting autistic? This is insulting to people all over the world. In John 9:1-3 we see that God has plans bigger than any of us. Who are you to say what God has planned for a person?
You are correct, a UniversityStudent. Jesus wants us to help the sick, the poor, and the dying. Some people on this forum are afraid of that and they spend too much time blaming the sick, the poor, and the dying for their condition. Jesus never did that. He healed the sick, raised the dead and said to sell everything you have and give it to the poor.

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.