View Single Post
(#1284)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Furry Cathlick

Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 03-03-2014, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
<b>
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Matthew 7:15-20
</b>

A person has a choice to make in this world, rely on the kind of human ingenuity that provides scientific advancement, enables exploration, celebrates life through arts and entertainment,

or rely on Jesus alone!

You so-called "bronies" don't rely on Jesus alone, and so you stand against Him (Matthew 12:30).

And I will call you out every time, for I am a Prayer Warrior and I am not afraid of you!
Maybe other bronies don't, But I do. I stand with Jesus and preach his ways. Note how I haven't called anyone names. Yet you have called us names almost in every post. Jesus never insulted man just because he thought it was wrong, neither did he insult anyone at all. It looks like I'm acting more like Jesus in his kind ways than you are. "Don't judge a book by it's cover." As they say.