View Single Post
(#238)
Old
Claims not to be a dago slut
Unintelligible motor-mouthed Spaniardess; earplugs advised

Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Uppity Woman/Enabler

María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 04-15-2011, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile1967 View Post
By jove old chap, remember your roots my boy!
He is no a tree!

Quote:
Yes I live on an island called Britain.
Oh, Sorry to hear that.

Quote:
But I live on Gods earth. Does it matter where upon this place I live?
Well, ....generally yes, ....I mean...Somalia, Detroit, England, Bosnia...
Quote:
If I say to you that the USA is far superior to Britain, would that satisfy you?
He's a good Critsian man. Is job of his wife to satisfy he.
Quote:
If it is a need you have in yourself then I shall oblidge.
No. Of course not. He no have needs. Only need for God. Shoo!

Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
My favorite verse from the Bible is:
- A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.