View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Unsaved trash

Christina Nickson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Christina Nickson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: PROOF: America in the Bible! - 12-09-2010, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Alex View Post
As we all know, America is God's favorite country. However, a lot of godless atheists try to dispute that fact with their silly arguments, saying that "America isn't even in the Bible" and so on.

Well, if America isn't in the Bible then how come that the state of Alabama is mentioned in Ezekiel 20:29?
"Then I said unto them, What is the high place whereunto ye go? And the name whereof is called Bamah unto this day."
As you can see, this PROVES that God told the ancient prophets about Alabama and the existence of America thereof.

Furthermore this PROVES that God exists, since how in the world could Ezekiel have known about Bama if it wasn't for the guidance of our Lord?

And finally, this PROVES that atheists are stupid retards who can't read and hate America, WHICH IS A CHRISTIAN NATION!!!
You may want to read this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamah

Revelation 13:1-2 "1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority."