View Single Post
(#45)
Old
Unsaved Trash Warning rabid jooish supremcist.
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

S-C-3-1-3 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Reminder: God does not listen to the prayers of sinners. - 03-31-2011, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
Did you not read the slew scriptures I left for you in posts 1 and 3?

Lies!
God hates liars, son.

Proverbs 6:16-19 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

It's a Christian site. What would you expect?

It's based on what the scriptures say. Pastor Deacon Fred has meticulously cross-referenced those quizzes.
Yes, I read them, and no, it is not a lie, rather it is a fact. I did not say it was a big lie, it could be very small, but for example, when a police pulls you over for speeding, and says you were speeding, and your initial response is no, that is a lie. I never said it is big. And yes, I expect scripture, but you can paraphrase or give it some context. If I handed in a literary essay with a whole bunch of quotes without analyzing them, I'd fail...

This article is very sad: "http://www.landoverbaptist.org/sermons/cantwait.html" God does not want us to punch anyone in any circumstance! Let's wait for someone on here to whip out his or her concordance and yank a verse out of historical context and spew it at me.