View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv

incapableofthought is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.incapableofthought is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.incapableofthought is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES! - 03-23-2011, 02:21 PM

I had a long chat with Jesus the other day as he was hanging outside the Home Depot waiting for some labor opportunities to pass him by. He informed me that is was to think of God as so cynical and cruel to his own creation as to give them the ability to experience pure love and ecstasy through masturbation and consensual sex and then tell them that such an act was to be punishable by the ending of such an amazing life.

I am trying to bring out the ludicrous nature of such an argument through harmless mockery.

God bless you guys for your dedication to your religion but you must realize that God is love and that nitpicking certain passages and taking them as literal text is dangerous, hateful, self-righteous, and off-putting.
I am simply raising the point that you are not bringing people to the word of God that you so adore but rather putting them off. Please, have a conversation with me, don't bash my 'sinfulness' as I know only God can judge me, but rather speak with me, as one of Gods creations can speak to another. This means no quoting passages, nor banishing me to a pit of fire and brimstone but rather comparing theologies.

One love,
Dave