View Single Post
(#206)
Old
Unsaved trash, perverted godmocker

markus the russian queer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 02-20-2012, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
I do not Judge you, Jesus does. If you are not with Jesus, you are against Him. That is interesting that you do not know anything about bible or Christianity, yet you come here pointing your finger and trying to say we are somehow wrong. That is not only very rude, but also very intolerant.

Even for heathen, you must know John 3:16. That and following verses are perfect example of God's infinite love for Christians and hatred for all the others. That is a good place to start for misguided heathen like you to open their black hearts for love of Jesus.

What matter in this forum is word of God. If you think we have been biblically incorrect in God's word, please show us where.
I come here to defend one of the things i love in my life. To make you understand, that we as well are people, and simply wish to be in peace with you. Sorry, but this whole thread seems like flamebait, and should be deleted, for the sake of not wasting your time on it. Also, i do not have a "black heart", as such. I forgot Jesus, when i had a really hard time in my life, and nopony would come to help me, even not the one you call "Jesus". I am not misguided, as such. I come here, spreading the message of love and tolerance, only to be judged by YOU. Yes, you, not Jesus, he would'nt spend his time on this. I care for my friends, help them in need, have a girlfriend, and am very happy. There was no jesus for me, since i was 12. And i manage to be perfectly fine. I seem to be moving near atheism, even. We dont have a problem with Christians, or Baptists, as such. Many of us, the Brony herd are Christians. I seem to be having an hard time smiling, thanks for ruining the mood.