View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Tell her once Prayer Warrior

M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Please pray my five sons aren't gay - 05-10-2014, 10:08 PM

Brother William Taester:

You have no idea how timely your prayers are and how appreciative I am. While my boys have all safely been ruled out as gay, their mother continues to mock our Savior by leaving the home without permission (the police said I cannot stop her), spending time with her friend Meadow, and ignoring her duties to me and to our children. I have NO doubt that Jesus will win this battle, but it may mean divorcing my precious Jennifer.

Continue your prayers, brother.
Doc