View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Tachi123 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores - 02-01-2010, 06:28 PM

Quote:
A 6 year old girl should never be in a situation where she could be raped. Her parents should have prevented that. She should never be alone without protection from her family. This is one of the reasons True Christians home school their kids instead of sending them to schools where they can be raped by the teachers there.
Ah, that way around. I agree that of course children should be protected as much as possible, though I think we can agree that you can never protect a human completely. I do not agree on the homeschooling part, since I believe that a child learns a lot about social interaction through school. But that is another discussion which I don't think we should approach in this thread.

Quote:
Yes. What other reason could she have for wearing a mini skirt but to seduce man? And no one forced her to do it. She choose to do it.
It might be a hot day? Besides, there is a line between wanting to look good, and wanting to seduce a person into having sex. When I go to a party, I might wear a dress that shows curves and legs - not because I want to seduce anyone, but simply because I like feeling beautiful. And I might smile at a guy and talk with him, but that still doesn't mean I want to have sex with him.

Quote:
No. As I already mentioned the man should not have sex with her unless they are married. But it would not be rape because she seduced him.
But then whether it is rape or not, would depend on the man's perception. If he says that he believed her to be seducing him (even though that was never her intention), it would not be rape... but how do you know who is right? You don't. And if you don't know it, how can you say for sure it was the woman's fault?

Quote:
The problem is indeed that it is word against word ... even though in many cases the women is to blame.
If it is indeed word against word, then how do you know that in most cases it's the woman who is to blame? That is the same as saying it's opinion against opinion, but my opinion is more right than yours.