View Single Post
(#66)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

LDS Fool

IAmGamerFun is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: How My Little Pony destroyed my daughter's marriage. - 12-31-2016, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
So Joe didn´t take Henry´s wife to be his own?
If they were fundamental Latter Day Saints, then yes that would have been a real conversation. But you don't seem to understand that fundemantal Latter Day Saints are different from Mormons or normal Latter Day Saints. Fun fact, while Joseph smith did indeed create the religion or at least the basis that I worship, he would not be welcomed in our church for his acts of polygamy. It's the same thing I was talking about bronies. You guys think all bronies are sexual and love dressing up as ponies, and they are gay and all that. But no, those are cloppers, the very thing that give bronies a bad name. If you met me in real life or saw me at a brony convention. You wouldn't believe I was a brony. Literally the only thing that would give me away would be a t shirt my friend got for me on Christmas. And a button that the same friend made for me. I think dressin up as a pony is weird and actually kind of stupid. So no that conversation did not happen if they were actual Mormons. And no I don't prance like a pony.