View Single Post
(#33)
Old
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!! - 11-07-2008, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
I said the brain matter was made of the same stuff.

Brains may be made of the same matter, however that does not mean that the male and female brain work in the same way. Science has proven that they most certainly do not. The male mind and the female mind do not work the same way. As you yourself have even said before. Many times!

Quote:
Stop trying to redirect the subject, harlot. You've lost and are taking a barrel dive straight into my debate victims list.
Meh.

Quote:
Dear, slut, it is the larger mass of the male brain vs the smaller mass of the female brain that accounts for the great intellect in men. Likewise, it is the larger mass of the male upper body musculature vs the smaller mass of the female upper body musculature that accounts for the great strength of males.
Ok, since you're so sure, please redirect me to a serious scientific study that proves, conclusively, that males are smarter than females.

Quote:
Yes, I did. Just look at my logical arguments vs your ignorant dribble. When I want to learn how to make a sandwich, fetch a beer or vote a God damned ooga booga porch monkey into the most powerful position in the world I'll ask you.
Oh hush. Just because the sane voters finally stood up and elected a real president, don't be such a sore loser. It's quite unbecoming.

Quote:
It's very relevant as I proved above.
Muscle mass has nothing to do with brain power. For instance, Stephen Hawking. He's hardly the incredible hulk, yet he's a true genius. And most Chippendales type men? Hardly a brain cell between em. If anything, your argument goes the opposite way. Lol!

Quote:
You filthy harlot! It is never going to happen so you might as well give up!!!
You know you love it.

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!