View Single Post
(#29)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

NonFalseWriter is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: PORTAL 2: Promoting ANAL SEX and stealing credit cards!!! - 04-17-2011, 06:28 AM

First off, I'd like to say that this site is not in anyway a true representation of any sort of actual Christian beliefs. Secondly, although the main point of this topic is ten levels below moot and utterly pointless and obviously ignorant to the point of idiocy.

To the creator of this topic, "Seriously, you fool?" You quote Bible verses as if you have a somewhat basic understanding of them, yet you don't. In fact, you haven't even the SLIGHTEST idea of what any verse in the Bible means. You say Jesus says only to love Him and no one else (John 14:6). In your context of love, which I'm absolutely positive I understand in accordance with the rest of your very, very, very narrow-minded/short-sighted topic, this is false-Mark 12:31 "...thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself." Which brings me to an IMMENSELY huge point: Each and every single one of the "followers" of this >cult< are, in fact, not saved. Your belief in supremacy towards those who are unsaved immediately shows your ignorance in what Christ teaches. Christ teaches us to love, no matter who that person is, saved or not. Yet you come on this place promoting "guaranteed salvation" when you have yet to actually gain it yourself? I have yet to look up (and have absolutely no desire to) your "means" to salvation, but I am more than 100% certain that is complete, utterly, and wholly in any sort of context FALSE. True salvation in Christ comes by having a relationship with Him, not posting hate-messages a thousand times on some internet board. I honestly pity all of you in a way, since it clear that the cult this site represents is the exact antithesis of what it stands for. In other words, this site says it promotes Christianity, yet according to the Bible God would clearly frown upon this type of blasphemy. In a way this following could be classified as false prophecy in accordance with the Bible. You make seem as if Christians are ignorant, self-righteous haters of other people, when in fact (if they really are saved by Christ) they are contrastingly not. I'd like to spend more time pointing out the different false points in this thread just to show how insanely abhorrent it is to any person, but just being on this site depresses and agitates me. Really, it sounds as if you were raised in a racist, egotistical and nonsensical home. Every post from all of the users here (those from the site, not those who gave their response) sounds as if you were raised to self-edify and put others down your entire life. To any sane person this thread would seem as if you were trying to pull of a facade of Christian teachings when at its core it implements an almost KKK/NeoNazi/"Hillbilly" mindset.

Be glad that the first amendment protects trash like this.