View Single Post
(#1782)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Langobard

Jim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: False Religions And Cults - 04-26-2018, 04:02 PM

It's come to my attention recently; an obscure little massacre in some village called Toronto, tucked away in Canada.

Of course, nothing really matters when it happens in Canada, what's concerning is the alleged terrorist cult behind the attack; a group of involuntary celibates that affectionally dub themselves as Incels.

These incels pride themselves on their ability to restrain the attentions of women, which indeed is a noble pursuit. What is disturbing is that the incels appear to be a cowardly group of scum too frightened to further their seed, and will never further their genology. They reject the natural role of women in their lives, thereby denying the Grace of God. (Genesis 2:18)

Of course, this mounting pent up sexual frustration leads them to commit acts of murder, by mowing down heathens in their vehicles. I should make it clear, I do not condone murder, and I hope God will enlighten these misguided misfits, and help them stop avoiding women altogether the same way a Catholic priest avoids child molestation charges.