View Single Post
(#3901)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SWEDEN! - 03-18-2014, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper Man View Post
Where is your introduction thread? Why do you hate Baby Jesus? We are NOT ignorant friend. We are enlightened.

Psalms 18:28 "For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness."

Psalms 19:8 "The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes."

Psalms 97:4 "His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled."
Hay thare, Diaper Man,why did you go and give me one of them little red squars? I thought we was buddies!you got a mean streak son, you done gone and hurt my feelers.Aint we brothers in The Lord?

Proverbs 23:8 The morsel which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words.