View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged retard
Under Investigation

Psycho Smith, the retard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Psycho Smith, the retard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Psycho Smith, the retard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Psycho Smith, the retard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Psycho Smith, the retard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Psycho Smith, the retard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why is being bipolar considered hip? - 07-03-2013, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Sure you are retarded. You come here complaining like a five year old girl, you are given the cause and the solution yet it is still not good enough for you.
I'm not complaining. I just want you guys to understand that it's not as simple as you're making it out to be.

Quote:
God does not care how ugly you are (though ugly people often are not allowed in the LBC Cathedral, it looks badly on the Pastors when the TV cameras pan the audience).
I'm not ugly. But I think everyone feels like they are at times. That's just really amplified during a depressive episode.. well, for me, anyway.

Quote:
Stop blaming your problems on a rattling brain. Accept responsibility. Get right with Jesus. Stop acting all retarded and self centered. It is not all about you, it is about God.
Acting? You guys are so ignorant it's not even funny. I'm not self-centered, however, my problems are about me, just like your problems are about you. Pretty sure a headache or a popped balloon or spilled coffee or whatever, isn't about god. It's just about you. And that doesn't make your self-centered, it just makes it your problem. And if you did spill your coffee, would you pray to god for him to clean it up for you, or would you grab a towel and a mop and clean it up yourself?

Quote:
When I was young, we used to just lock you people away until you snapped out of it and got with the program. How I miss the good old days!
And then we discovered that that was not the solution to our problems and we modified and fixed our mechanisms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
The joos have worked hard over the last 50 years to convince as many Americans as possible that they are some kind of a victim, so that they can claim "it's not my fault" every time they sin.
Well, my friend, it's my body's fault. I didn't say "I'm going to be bipolar now" and then magically become bipolar. It doesn't always have to be somebody's fault. Sometimes things just happen.

Quote:
The truth is, sin IS your fault. Ever since Eve tricked Adam into taking a bite of that apple, sin has been your fault. God had His own son temporarily killed to wash your filthy sins clean with His blood! Can you imagine the love there? I guess you can't.
I don't understand how chemical imbalances in your brain is sinning.

Quote:
The retardeds are no different. If they would just give their lives over to Christ Jesus, He would wash the crazy right out of them!
I beg to differ. And it's not being crazy (although I have been psychotic before), it's just a disorder. Sometimes it's even quite mild. But I digress; religion cannot fix a physical problem. Maybe if you believe in god then you can place your trust in him and solve a few mental problems or something, but there's no way in hell that he can fix the amount of chemicals in your brain. That's something that medication and possibly therapy can fix (well, not even "fix". Mostly just "fix" the symptoms.) So.. yeah. And also, it'd be really nice if you'd refrain from using the word "retard" because it's really not a nice word and it's really disrespectful and just plain rude. So. Yeah.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.