View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Christian Love Friend of Jesus

Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Slackliners - Pedophilia threat - 07-12-2014, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slackliner View Post
I'm shocked really..

Finding it difficult to believe that 'MisterM' could even conger up such absurdity.

You so called 'Christians' should be ashamed of yourselves. Twisting passages from The Bible to suit your perverted sense of ethics.

Maybe you should go back and think what is actually important to life and your so-called Christianity.. Jesus would never have allowed such destructive and ugly comments from his lips akin to the comments on this thread.
I wouldn't even expect to hear things like this from non-Christians.

Brainwashing at is finest.

Now please excuse me while me and my demons go love people on slacklines.

Hello, it's interesting to see you decided to use your first post on hate. Check out the introduction forum, so we can get to know you. If you are here just to tell us how horrible we are, don't bother. Matthew 5:11 means we are blessed by it. Also, we have so many people coming here telling us how horrible we are, good luck trying to make a difference with your hate messages. None of the true Christians here would allow one hater to sway them from the path of God.

Okay, now, please provide any point where ANY true Christian on this website has had to twist scripture. We use the KJV Bible, and read it as it says no twisting allowed.
2 Peter 3:16. Twisting words will lead to our own destruction.

Many people say we are not Christians, but truth is, we are the only Christians. People who pick and choose from the Bible are false Christians. Here at LBC forum, we use the entire bible.

Of course, non Christians would never want to rebuke Satan. They love Satan. Instead of showing him for what he is, they pretend he does not have the handles in earth that he does, so that he may steal more souls for HELL!

Okay, I'm sure you will enjoy molesting dozens of young children. Also, enjoy hell.

Atheists! Make the right choice!
or
It should be obvious.
Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!