View Single Post
(#111)
Old
Unsaved trash, repulisive teenaged demon
Under Investigation

FalseChristian™ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.FalseChristian™ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Reminder: God does not hear the prayers of sinners. - 06-04-2014, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedediah View Post
It never ceases to amaze me - the mental contortions CHINOs (CHristians In Name Only) will put themselves through to justify their addiction to sin. Wouldn't it be much easier, and better for one's own mental well-being, to simply take their faith more seriously? It must be a trainwreck in their minds, trying to reconcile being a sinner with being a Christian. With the Holy Spirit dwelling within me, my mind simply cannot begin to process what it must be like to sin. It's one of the perks of being a new creature in Christ. I can't even relate to the wretched, sinful sinner that I used to be before having my sins washed away in the Blood of the Lamb.

II Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Just look it up in the real bible and you see im right ur wrong so *** potty language *** you, *** potty language ***!!!

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Last edited by Zechariah Smyth; 06-04-2014 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Potty mouth.