View Single Post
(#47)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Christian Love

Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Smile Re: ASPERGER’S SYNDROME – Another word for ‘EVIL’ ??! - 09-28-2011, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssPieElfAtheist View Post
1) THE verse? Have you even read your bible? Or is it just a paperweight on your table, a mere decoration and conversation piece? How many verses would you like? Remember, am a firm believer in atheist absurdism so make it at least challenging!

For every quote you give my talking about love there are five that condone murder. God likes it.

Quote:

2) Harry Potter IS about the "totally normal and functional lives of people". So with being wrong about Harry Potter, I will just be confident in my knowledge that your first thought of the bible being hate is wicked and more over quite wrong, even by christian beliefs.
It isn't though. It's about preteens and young adults running around and casting spells and being witchs.

'Suffer not a witch to live'

Quote:
3) Define sad? Because THIS is the face of happy... Oh, the irony!
You have no idea what irony is.

Quote:
4) Right! Of course he wasn't THAT bad. He did have enough sense to kill himself in the end. THAT is something! Because owning up to and paying back society for his crimes would be totally unreasonable.
I really have my doubts about the amount of people he killed.
I can't find any more than fifty or so names so people he sent to die. That's not that many. I don't blame him.

Quote:
5) If that is the case, I personally can't wait to make it to hell! I have a better chance of being accepted as a complete person there...
As you burn and are tortured for your sins.

Along with the murderers and toddlers.

Please, you don't want to go to hell.