View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Caution - Poster is on Drugs

JesperBechDane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JesperBechDane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why are Mulattos so HOT?!?! - 09-07-2010, 06:20 PM

Yes, me too.. One wonders if they have homer tendencies starting to emerge, going into the Men's Room could be considered a first step down the road of aeternal damnation(!!!), these wayward women need to head over to Aunt Flo's shack and talk about flowers and what they can do to love and entice their husbands to greater involvement, with the Lord, and how to have more children within holy matrimony.

Now, about these devilishly and tempting mulattos, I realize fully that they are not a match by ANY(!!) means for a True Caucasian Christian Woman™ BUT supposed one of them strayed onto ones lawn.. probably in a drug-induced stupor or coma, would I be allowed to take such a creature as a slave IMMEDIATELY and have her perform any godly labours around the house such as cleaning and bringing me cold beer while my True Christian™ wife was away on Church conventions and prayer camps???

I also wonder, does the King James Bible say it is wrong to .. 'socialize'.. with such a hellbound succubus, IF she is first made ones slave and ones True Christian™ Caucasian wife was away, perhaps on a lengthy stay to look after a sick relative. I ask this in Christ, you do understand!!

Is it possible to save the 'white' in them by breeding the mixed out of them?? I know that would involve a very distasteful prospect of .. 'fraternizing' with these truly satanic vixens, but could it be done with lots and lots of prayer, and for the glory of GOD, perhaps??? Is it a POSSIBILITY???

JBD