View Single Post
(#1489)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected nancyboy
Under Investigation

DylanSage is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.DylanSage is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.DylanSage is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.DylanSage is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.DylanSage is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: False Religions And Cults - 11-16-2012, 04:28 AM

Okay! Okay! I'm sorry! I'm leaving. But before I go I want to ask you why did you bring up MY rectum. You wanna piffle me or something? Why would you bring up something like that? Honestly ask yourself that. And second, you guys are far from being Christian like. In my opinion you are worst than Westboro. God didn't tell you to go around calling people names like 'nancy boy'. You're bullies and you will never change and I hope one day just ONE of you realizes how rude you are being. You should be trying to bring people into your faith not drive them away. I came here to be enlightened not mocked and made fun of. You're very rude. I am not scum and you cannot live in your diluted little world forever. Something's gotta give. I came here to learn what Jesus preached while he was here on earth but seeing you guys has set me even more firmly into the ways of atheism. Think about that. Love thy neighbor. Isnt' that what Jesus said? You guys have no love except for you imaginary friend. I feel sorry for you. You will never know love or friendship. I'm done here.

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.