View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Lady Effect has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Lady Effect has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Lady Effect has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Lady Effect has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Lady Effect has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Lady Effect has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Lady Effect has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Thumbs down Re: Parents raise male child as a Gender-Neutral (AKA:Queer) Freakshow!!! - 01-22-2012, 05:19 AM

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

What an upside down world...I just wanna cry here, folks. Will pray for those poor british children!

Quote:
Dr Daragh McDermott, a psychology lecturer at Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge, said: “It’s hard to say whether being raised gender-neutral will have any immediate or long-term psychological consequences for a child, purely because to date there is little empirical research examining this topic.”
Little empirical research??? Prove me wrong but it sounds to me like those weird evolutionists. Why these people think that science (whatever that is, just a bunch of theories) will ever provide them proper answers?!

So-so sad!

Aspiring Proverbs 31 woman.
Praise !