View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash, Teenaged Demon
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Location: In a heathen, pagan, gay, and ignorant society.....apparently(I had no idea until I read it on here)
yak is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Ten Commandments and their Punishments - 12-01-2009, 01:42 PM

I have been a christian all of my life and i disagreed with most of this "handy color chart."
And i dont mean ANY disrespect, but who is going to inforce GENOCIDE as a punishment?!?!? if that were a reality whole civilizations would be destroyed, is that the perfect will of God?.....No, my understanding is that God wants us to have free will, and choose for ourselves what we believe.
As for changing the order of the 10 commandments to what suits you, and then preaching that it should be so, unless I've missunderstood your point. sounds twisted.

Note:
This site was brought to my attention by comedy genius Ricky Gervais who openly ridiculed it in his latest audiobook discussing Law and Order. Ricky Gervais has always been open about his "faith" and makes it clear that he is an athiest, but this was easy pickings for him as he read aloud to thousands of people the content of this post and listed the 10 commandments, their alert level and punishments.