View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Our Girl, Michelle Bachmann, is right. Gays are bullies. - 03-19-2014, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewer View Post
I've seen gay bullying first hand. The other day a feller stole my hamburger! He threw cow blood on me took my hamburger and chucked it across the restaurant. He then started weeping uncontrollably, and shouting that a cow died for that hamburger to be made. Before I had a chance to punch that sissy in the head the manager came over, and removed him. I was given a free hamburger.
Chewer,

Why did the manager let the homer in??? I do not think you should eat there anymore! That is another reason to stay at home and make your wife cook you a meal

Charter Member Pearland, Texas