View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash, Teenaged Godmocker
Under Investigation

braindead360 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Six scientific Extra-Biblical arguments that PROVE God exists - 10-11-2010, 06:13 PM

You clearly have a weak grasp on reality and accepted science.

It is possible to disprove the christian god, all you need to do is disprove the bible. The bible is full of contradictions and bad things. It condones sexism, racism, slavery, rape, intolerance and violent murder not to mention blind faith. The i

The only reason why you believe in your religion is because by shear chance you happened to be born a christian, if you were born in a hindu family you would believe in that.

The christian god throughout the bible shows bad leadership skills, where he tries to save the hebrews with violence towards the egyptians and even kills their first borns. When he thinks that humans didnt become what he was hoping for he killed all of them with a flood. That didnt work and so he decided to come down to die for our sins. That also didnt change the world so now he is going to toss all non believers in hell and all believers live happily ever after, it hasnt worked before your god seems like he doesnt know what he is doing.

The christian god is malevolent, arrogant and full of pride, he wants to be worshiped and praised. In the bible god as killed millions. Its not free will if you say believe in me or be punished forever, that is a threat.

The fact that we're here is not proof of a creator, in the same way that the universe is not proof of a frog that spits out universes. I can imagine fairies but they dont exist, you are delusional that is clear from reading what you've written, you keep using circular reasoning and bad logic. I dont think you have ever spoken to other humans outside your community or read non religious publications.

You live in a world of fantasy. The only reason christianity is still around is because christians leaders brutally murdered non believers. Religion has been around for thousands of years yet has brought done more negative than positive in history. Science saved thousands of lives a day, i have yet to see undeniable evidence of religion saving a life.

We need less people like you, you have no sense of reason or logic, ive spoken to many christians and they are able to argue rationally you my friend are completely lost.

Hearing god is all in your head, crazy people hear all sorts of voices.

How does your god know he wasnt created. Why doesnt he just have faith that he was, is he an atheist.

Matter can come from nothing, google it. Science has given more answers than religion, saying 'it was magic' or ' god did it' is not an answer in the same way that saying fairies light up the moon is not the true answer. You dont understand the real world and you live in a world in your head.

God doesnt exist if he did we'd all be born knowing of his existance, jesus's would have appeared all over the world. The majority of criminals in prison are christian, the minority are atheist all over the world, intelligents gives better morals than the bible.

Its sad that your morals are based on fear of punishment and promise of heaven. This is what makes religious people unpredictable because they would do anything in the name of their religion even if its murder like the people who crashed into the twin towers. Their morals were not based on reason and rational thinking.

You have no respect for scientists and for people of other religions, your religion is definately not the true one, your completely lost.

All of rogers arguements were true but all your answers for them had nothing to do with anything, you kept using circular reasoning and making bold assumptions that were baseless. Trully there is no limite to the nonesense faith can make you believe, from santa to your ridiculous beliefs.