View Single Post
(#38)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican

Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Ahimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy - 12-17-2007, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayerea View Post
Compared to most meat that is slaughtered long before old age only for our consumption.
LOL, you think farm animals have such good lives that it's a blessing to them to keep them around for several extra years? Or are you suggesting that we release our cattle into the forests, which we'll then scour several years later for dead animals to eat? BTW, most wild animals tend to die pretty quickly from disease or predation or starvation when we don't cull their populations.

Quote:
if it has already died old age or some other non human cause. then it is okay to eat.
Well, that's exactly what you get at McDonalds, so what's your beef with them?

Quote:
But we dont normally kill plants to eat them, they are already dead.
Have you ever seen a wheat thresher in action? They're all over the place here in Iowa. It's not a pleasant sight if you think that cutting down a living wheat stalk is tantamount to murder. I asked Professor Granger, who's with the Landover Christian University Agricultural Extension program, and he told me that each loaf of bread requires the deaths of around 2,500 plants.

I thought you were serious about your criticisms, but now I see you're just a comedian playing us for laughs. Well, we have senses of humor, too. Ha ha.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25