View Single Post
(#36)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican

Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Ahimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Informative World Map - 02-12-2009, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques Anape View Post
Is this map supposed to be some kinda sick joke?
Not at Landover, my friend. Not here.

Quote:
California and Oregon are every bit as much as the 'Godly USA' as Alabama or Iowa. And there are gays and lesbians living in every state of the Union. Deal with it.
It's true, they are in every state, though I understand there are only seven queers in Mississippi.

Quote:
The terms 'Eskimos', 'Chinks', 'Sand Negras' and 'Jigaboos' are highly offensive racial slurs and should not be used on a Christian forum.
Where should they be used, then?

Quote:
4. South America is not comprised of drug smugglers - what a stupid generalization!
Only Northern South America. We don't know who lives in Southern South America.

Quote:
Why is the country of India labelled 'Al-Qaeda' when the majority of Indians are not even Muslim?
They're Muslims for all practical purposes.

Quote:
6. Russia abandoned communism in 1991.
I guess they forgot to tell Vladimir Putin.

Quote:
7. I suggest you go and read some European history to find out from where Austrians originate.
That's from DNA studies.

Quote:
The ignorance around here astounds me.
True enough.

I, too, have a problem with the map, though. Why isn't New York City shown as JOOS, too? I hardly think we can call that cesspit part of the "Godly USA." BTW, I'm keeping a watchful eye on the Eskimos, they're obviously looking to dominate the world, seeing as they've conquered the largest territory.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25