View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

WithGodWeStand is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.WithGodWeStand is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Kenyan Pastor Orders Ladies to go to Church WITHOUT undergarments - 03-05-2014, 04:02 AM

I hate to say this... Well I actually do not mind saying it at all. Black people or what I like to call them "Black devils" are the spawn of satan. Now we already know this. But why is this important? It is important because these satanic anti Christians pretend to be worshiping the lord but have just made a mockery out of Christ. Their sexually deviant minds create ways to seduce men and women alike. They have no moral boundaries and will lay with any man, woman, child, infant, or beast. I am surprised they are not flinging poop at each other and performing weird satanic sex rituals like most black people do. Its almost like they have some sick weird perverted game where they molest everything in site and if they can't molest it try think about it till they rape it.

Oh and it must really stink in there... All those sick disgusting unclean fish stinking hookers who had 7 johns come over last night and now need to get their forgiveness from the good lord.