View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash
Hateful God mocking pirate

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Nutjob Meatball Worshiper How dumb can you get? Pot Head

Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-12-2010, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSalvationBeliever View Post
I never mentioned church and either does God when it comes to wedding - We are not hellbound catlicks who think that the only way to speak to the LORD is in church. One thing is for sure though - God must be our witness and with that in mind I can't think of a better place than a True Christian Church™ filled with True Christians™ to get married.
Even you - a drunk pirate - agrees that the LORD needs to be a witness as it is stated in Malachi 2:14, so I see no need to lecture you more on this subject. The truth is in the Bible.
The how is it possible to arrive at these statistics?
Quote:
Studies show that roughly 40 percent of all children in the U.S. are born out of wedlock, while the numbers in Europe and Australia are around 50 percent.
How do you workout if they were married or not? I still go back to the claim that is they were living as Man and Wife, then they are married.
Just because they are not married in the legal sense do not mean they are not Man and Wife as required in your book of Fairy Tales.

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
The Loose Canon - HTML version
Loose Canon Fan Page
North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
I have been to The Volcano!