View Single Post
(#42)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Kepesk is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy - 05-23-2008, 01:14 PM

See what I think is funny, and truthfully quite sad at the same time, is that all you people refer to a book, that was written up to what was believed to be 2000 years ago, you have no proof that anything in this book actually happened, and when i say proof i don't mean "oh well i pray everyday and jesus loves me thats proof" no its not, thats one persons word against millions, I mean physical tangable proof, something that can literally be shown as an example. What I can't understand is that there is SCIENTIFIC PROOF for everything that you say is rubbish. This means it has literally been proved with physical tangable evidence. There are just a few more points of yours i'd like to comment on.

"People who claim the brain is used for thinking are plainly and simply anti-biblical."

Ok you are actually insane. The heart is a muscle used for pumping blood around the body, blood that contains oxygen and keeps us alive. the brain is an organ that has been scientifically studied and we know FOR A FACT that it is used to think, to make decisions, to control our body, it is responsible for all process of information. You are an idiot.

"In the Bible Pi is a neat 3 (reflecting the trinity, no doubt) while math teachers believe it is an ugly, messy 3.14159. Despite some legal attempts in some state legislatures to return it to the divine purity of 3, pi has hardened its heart and refused to conform to the biblically prescribed norm."

Ok seriously, there are 10 year olds i know that could explain to me why that is the most incoherent sentence i've read in a while. Pi is 3.14159 because it represents the ratio of any circle's circumference to its diameter, which is the same as the ratio of a circle's area to the square of its radius. Engineering, Sciences, Mathamatics all use Pi, if you deny its existence as a number you are simply contradicting the natural law of physics, which has proved that this number is what it is. If pi was just 3 do you think that any of the equipment that you are using to read this would have been able to be invented or work?? Another thing, it has nothing to do with the Trinity! I've noticed thats quite a common christian thing, finding two things that are very loosely related, for example the Pi starting with a 3, and the trinity being a concept based on three different things, and linking the two. Do you seriously believe that that is true??

"That means mile-thick ice sheets had to advance and retreat again and again, across half the Northern Hemisphere, with the speed of freight trains, but without this miracle being recorded in the Bible. I say it's easier just to deny that Ice Ages ever happened."

Ah I see, so now its a case of, well it would be easier for me to just accept that it didn't happen, maybe thats what it is. Maybe thats what the real message behind christianity is - it's easier to believe us, then you won't have to go through the hassle of actually learning how something happened! - also, are you saying that if something isn't in the bible then it didn't even happen??? i'm not even going to go down that road.

"And what a dirty trick to have human DNA fit right into the distribution, right next door to the chimps'! Obviously a hoax."

Hmmm if it is a hoax, don't you think its remarkabley pulled off?? I mean, ignoring that fact that, hey, we do actually look a little bit like monkeys and vice versa, they behave in a similiar, albeit a very basic way, to human beings, there again, has been much scientific proof which states that it is true, and many experiements which have created products of its environment which backs up what scientists have stated.

I think that is the main reason why Christianity doesn't make sense, is because unlike people who believe in evolution and natural science, you claim things and don't back them up in anyway, only with more bold claims.

Well you know what, I feel better!