View Single Post
(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Avon Samples: Sinful? - 01-05-2014, 07:47 PM

Wedgie Sue McLocklin comes this way every couple of weeks from East Rutherford to hock her Avon products to the good ladies of this area. Mother is on the fence about using cosmetics but Father gives permission as long as we stay home. He doesn't want us going outside looking like a painted Jezebel.

Anyway, Wedgie always has these sample products that she tosses about like salt on a winter road. I was wondering if it is wrong to simply stock up on those instead of paying for the expensive bottles of perfume and lipsticks; some of those lipsticks cost enough to feed a family of four. I am all about being thrifty but I don't want to sin against the LORD OF HOSTS in any way at all. Wedgie does deserve to make a living outside of her part-time job as a life coach to the rich and famous (one of her clients is Olympia Dukakis).

When my mother was young, she loved the fragrance "Roses, Roses," but she said it made her smell like a funeral home. Her sister liked "Sweet Honesty," but it didn't agree with her and sort of came off like a scallop or some other sort of seafood. Incandessence and Celebre are nice, but I'm at a loss whether they are age appropriate. Wedgie has tons of samples of both and they are easily squeezed into a bottle if you have enough patience.

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.