View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

VioletFlame is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God gives tards a double dose of smiting - 06-11-2013, 06:16 PM

Leviticus 19:18 - Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I [am] the LORD.

1 John 4:12 - No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

Galatians 5:22 - But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

1 Peter 2:17 - Honour all [men]. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.

John 15:12 - This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

1 John 3:18 - My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

Galatians 5:14 - For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

AND HERES THE BIGGEST ONE;

1 John Chapter 2
9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.

11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

Your God will have no mercy in your current states of mind, your ignorance hatred is an incestuous breeding ground that is fueling darkness and evil, you all are a cancer of this earth and if you cannot fathom the err of your ways; you should be dealt with as such. It disgusts ME to see people in such places of HOPE to be infecting others with ideas of such bigotry and egotistical satisfaction.

There is a very significant difference between a Star and a Black Hole.