View Single Post
(#32)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The AIDS

Eli Celina is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Wives!! Stay in your abusive marriage!! - 12-01-2012, 06:23 PM

Well, people, I think it's not right to "abuse" your wife or even beat her! If you love her, why would you want her to feel pain? Aren't words enough to make her learn from the mistake, if she does something wrong?

Eph. 5:23-32

For the husband is the head of the wife, euen as Christ is the head of the Church: and he is the sauiour of the body.
Therefore as the Church is subiect vnto Christ, so let the wiues bee to their owne husbands in euery thing.
Husbands, loue your wiues, euen as Christ also loued the Church, and gaue himselfe for it:
That he might sanctifie & cleanse it with the washing of water, by the word,
That hee might present it to himselfe a glorious Church, not hauing spot or wrinckle, or any such thing: but that it should bee holy and without blemish.
So ought men to loue their wiues, as their owne bodies: hee that loueth his wife, loueth himselfe.
For no man euer yet hated his owne flesh: but nourisheth and cherisheth it, euen as the Lord the Church:
For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
For this cause shall a man leaue his father and mother, and shall be ioyned vnto his wife, and they two shalbe one flesh.
This is a great mysterie: but I speake concerning Christ and the Church.
Neuerthelesse, let euery one of you in particular, so loue his wife euen as himselfe, and the wife see that she reuerence her husband.

In fact, I see in this context, that you actually should love your wife, care for her like you care for your own body. Actually, if I did something wrong, I wouldn't start beating myself for that. I will learn it only by knowing that I did something wrong. In the quote I made, I read so much love and respect for each other in a marriage- I think, violence should be no topic in that. Marriage is something holy to me and in my opinion it shouldn't be stained by violence, which is something evil in my eyes.
Do you really like if your wife is scared of you? Wouldn't you prefer it, if she would look up to you with respect instead of fear? Don't you think, a peaceful partnership is possible without any violence?