View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Hellbound Heathen

blunthead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.blunthead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.blunthead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: A short guide for curing Atheism - 11-21-2010, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johannes Kirkeholm View Post
This thread is dedicated to all the atheists who come to Our Godly Forum.
I'm not an atheist but a follower of Sanatan Dharma a.k.a. Hinduism. But, I'm sure for you, I have the same destiny in Hell as an atheist.

Quote:
I have noticed that a lot of atheists come to this forum. Many of you start mocking God before even making an introduction thread. All you atheists have one thing in common: You refuse to listen to reason. You think that you are so smart because you know a lot about science and philosophy and because you have some fancy education. Well, I am just a humble pig farmer but I dare say that I am smarter than any atheist. I am smart enough to see through the lies of satanic scientists and philosophers. But why is it that you atheists are incapable of reason?
Assuming you are smarter than others is an end of discussion. Your problem is you have disrespect and outright hatred for belief systems different than yours (fundamental Christianity). I'm proud of the fact I have 10000% more tolerance for your beliefs than you have for mine. And, I don't consider myself better than you. Just, maybe more compassionate.

Quote:
I think it is because you lack the fear of God.
My God doesn't want me to fear him. He's just like a personal guiding force, a GPS system which directs me in life to do things right. But, he does watch over my Karma. Again, read my signature. My concept and identity of God is different to yours.

Quote:
If you are an atheist then you need to understand that fear of God is the beginning of all Wisdom:

Proverbs 9:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

As you start fearing God, Wisdom will enter your heart and you will be able to see through the lies of scientists and other evil men
I would rather believe in what I learn through experience and what my heart and conscience tell me than a bunch of pastors. That's a wise choice considering my life does not have to depend on your advice. Sucks for you.

Quote:
Based on this I have come to the conclusion that before you atheists can reach the same high intellectual level of a True Christian™ you need to fear God. I know that you atheists are lazy and stupid so you probably won't bother to read the KJV.
I wouldn't mind reading the KJV. And, may believe in a few of the things such a "loving your neighbour", "helping the needy" etc. I think every holy book has something nice and useful that one could apply in their lives. I wouldn't entirely discredit the Bible or Christianity but I would prefer to handpick things that directly relate to my belief system.

Just don't expect me to believe in every chapter and verse of that Book. That's not happenning in this lifetime.