View Single Post
(#447)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv

FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Take DeviantArt.com Down! - 09-27-2015, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
What would a real man be doing expressing himself artistically?

That's about the gayest thing I've ever heard.

A man should be working to provide for his family or acting as a much needed father figure for this nations younger males.

YIC
I do see your point, don't get me wrong. But, given the world we live in today, there are plenty of ways for a man to express himself artistically (and believe it or not, women too.) and provide for his family. Either as a job or a hobby. That's just how the world is now, whether we like it or not, sadly.

Given the fact that it's "Gay" well I don't know what to tell you, exactly.