View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Rock Worshipper
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society

Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Today in Christ - 01-23-2007, 07:14 PM

Tyrone,

You are not making sense at all. I am amazed that the pastors here have not banned you already. You really need to get real and admit that you are a pagan tree-worshipper and just stop trying to pretend you know anything about the bible or about history.

I suggest you hit the paypal button before you post again.

SF

I am on the adventure of a lifetime! This is even better than the time I used the plastic stones!