View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

SamuelB has had a couple of people click the rep button.SamuelB has had a couple of people click the rep button.SamuelB has had a couple of people click the rep button.SamuelB has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: DISOWN your ATHEIST children - just like this good mother did!! - 08-05-2013, 03:04 AM

Im sure if i copped a few more beatings as a child i wouldn't have wandered from the path, It's my parents fault for not being die hard Christians. makes me sick how they even had the nerve to tell me "Son i don't mind what you do with your life, as long as your happy" make's me shudder to this very day, The thought of being a homer was accepted in my household

It doesn't matter now, i have long since lost contact with that hell bound 'family'

Isaiah 29:13 - Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near [me] with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men

Your Brother in him,
Samuel.B

Ezekiel 25:17. And I will strike
down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you!