View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

GreatCthulhu is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Ten points that CRUSH Atheism - 10-05-2010, 01:36 AM

I'm finding a lot of your points rather infuriating but I need sleep so I'll have to respond in parts.

Firstly: in #2 not only are you wrong in saying that natural disasters are random (firmly established scientific theory can provide reasons and causes for everything I can think of) but you say that being cast into hell is tough love.. I fail to see any semblance of love in that sentiment or is hell a lot cushier than you seem to be letting on, and do they get another chance? You seem to be judging people you don't know as sinners from some assumed position of superiority and in doing so break your first point by displaying a distinct lack of pity in ignoring the aftermath of these "divine interventions": drought, disease, etc etc.

I'm starting to think you may not have really thought these points through and I am off to bed. I gather you people are fond of arguing so have at it, I'll try my best (later).