View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash, demon worshiping whore

AmandaMay is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AmandaMay is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AmandaMay is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AmandaMay is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Morgellons – God’s Latest Plague on the Unsaved - 09-14-2012, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
Illness is a discipline from God.

How do I know this? Not from the devil, silly goose, but from the Holy Bible.

See the 2 Chronicles 21:12-18, Psalms 32:1-5, 1 Corinthians 11:29-30.

Sometimes, illness is to further glorify God, like the story of Lazarus (John 11:1-4).

Sometimes he just makes people sick and die on a bet, like the Book of Job.

Sometimes I don't know why God makes certain people sick; I just know He did it! It's comforting to know it's all part of God's Divine Plan, and makes me warm inside.
Then how do you know this is a pague from God. . . U just contradicted yourself. . . Just so you know. Maybe you should sit down and actually read the Holy Bible instead of pulling quotes out. When you actually read it all put together the meaning is so much more. . . and there just so happens to be a lot of scripture on not ASSumming you know Gods reasoning for things even this. . .

When Jesus was here did he make the sick feel dispicable for being sick, no. . . he didnt even give them a reason y they were sick, but He did love them and Heal them anyway. . .