View Single Post
(#46)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Pray for the Marijuana to be legalized! (Read please) - 09-11-2010, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblehead View Post
Kaneh-bosem stands for Cannabis, not hemp.
Can you read my post or are you blind?
Sorry.

Search Kaneh-bosem in the old testament, enjoy your finds
Oh so you know better than anyone else right? I'm supposed to take your word over the word of Google translate?

Get your head out of the bong you idiot. It's rotting your brain. According to Google translate Kaneh-bosem isn't a Hebrew word. In fact it doesn't recognize the word at all. Or maybe you should go have "buy-backgammon" tatooed on your chest to prove your loyalty to your drug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post
Considering your references point to wikipedia, which is a tool of satan, it cannot be considered a viable source of information.

Secondly, calamus as referred to in Exodus 30:23 is not cannabis as you would want to believe to justify your drug taking tripfests, but rather, is a type of sugarcane.

Nice try though, sky-high!

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.
Sister, he may claim it's from wikidpedeo, but his links go nowhere. So I'm going to assume it's all figments of his drug addled brain.

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?