View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Good Times is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: SCRABBLE - A TOOL OF THE DEVIL? - 04-11-2008, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrggreen View Post
SCRABBLE - A TOOL OF THE DEVIL?

For the words they had 'spelled-out' on the Scrabble board included 'homosexual', 'erection', 'anal', and 'queer'! Shocking! And they say this is a board-game for children?

You would think that spelling these sort of words would lose you the game, but surprisingly a small and perverted word like 'queer' is worth a massive 42 points with a triple word score! While a word like 'love' is only worth 7 points! (What about with a tripple word score, sir? I see through your shoddy attempt at making the game appear biased towards gay terms.)

For this was NOT some sort of pervert-edition they were playing, but actually the normal edition, on sale in all children's toy stores! Yes, these are the kinds of sick words children are being exposed to when playing this game! (To be blunt, No Shit. The game does not decide what words the child spells, it is completely up to them.)

Not only that, but this evil game's true nature is exposed when you find out the word 'God' is worth a measly 5 points, while the 'Devil' gets 9 points! Terrifying! This sick game actually gives Lucifer almost double the score of God! (Again, I have to ask if you are seriously making an agrument, that DEVIL a 5 letter word, gets more than GOD a 3 letter word, in a game about scoring high by getting larger words. You do realize this don't you? It dosn't advocate satanism, it simply adds points for letters. How horrible of them to not give an automatic 100 points for spelling the word of YOUR savior.)

...and in need of serious psychiatric help! (Not meaning to be offensive, but after an hour of browsing your forums, I would reccomend psychiatric help to you all. Unless of course this is against your religion. Apparently spelling games are...)
My responces have been bolded and underlined.

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is believe in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." - Richard Dawkins