View Single Post
(#8)
Old
The Lord's Favorite Head Trauma Victim
Forum Member

Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian True Heterosexual™ Sons of Liberty

Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Morgellons – God’s Latest Plague on the Unsaved - 05-21-2011, 02:18 AM

THEY ARE REAL!!!

I know Because THEY Lived in My Body when I Wandered! They Hide in your Blankets, they Live behind your EARS! Do you HEAR ME NOW? I Lost many Hats as I wandered, and my shoes had Holes! But I was HOLY, and self-contained! YES!!!

They HUM and Whine in the Night, like the Wind in the Willows! They muddle your THOUGHTS, they burrow Under your SKIN and the ITCH, the HORRIBLE ITCHING!!! I can Almost feel NOW!! I can SEE! My Nerves are regrowing! GLORY! Praise GOD!!!

They Plant things in your Brain! LOOK AROUND YOU! They know Maths, the Numbers DO NOT lie! It's all part of a PATTERN, it is ALL L=I=N=K=E=D! The Gray Ones brought them from The Future! Do you SEE? I DO, and I KNOW things, MANY things. But I have to Keep It Under My Hat!

Jan Smith KNOWS! They are BioInsects, they are Genetic Markers! This is ME, Telling The Truth You Were Never Supposed To Know!!!

Do you SEE? It is RIGHT THERE!! LOOK!! SEE?

MORGELLON SEX POSED!!! The Word is OUT!!! It IS NOW or NEVER!! While Supplies LAST!! And I am a FIRST WITNESS, but I am not a BITER!!

A Faithful Servant of the Lord sent by God to help Save The Future!

Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth. Revelation 2:16
A MAN, A PLAN, A PLATFORM, A FORD TRUCK, SLEDGE!