View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Lying fluffy-bunny false Christian,
Unsaved trash

Hellbound Heathen Caution - Poster is Crazy Caution - Poster is Crazy A for Effort Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker

Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: World's Oldest Mom to Give Birth at 66 dies at 69! Praise Jes - 07-17-2009, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushead View Post
Wow. You praise Jesus... but Jesus told to love everybody, right? So... how could you hate so much woman, that you do't even know? You're ready to sin just because in vitro MIGHT BE a sin? That's pretty sick to me. Weren't christians formerly supposed to just praise God and live their lives being as good as they can, giving a hand, not throwing stones?
I know, I can't believe these Landover people sometimes. They are so judgmental. I mean they even have a thread on here where they say they think Hitler went to hell. Can you believe that?