View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Location: eating your hearts out with my special Satan made sporks
yelyahsandy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.yelyahsandy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.yelyahsandy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: A short guide for curing Atheism - 11-20-2010, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johannes Kirkeholm View Post
This thread is dedicated to all the atheists who come to Our Godly Forum.

I have noticed that a lot of atheists come to this forum. Many of you start mocking God before even making an introduction thread. All you atheists have one thing in common: You refuse to listen to reason. You think that you are so smart because you know a lot about science and philosophy and because you have some fancy education. Well, I am just a humble pig farmer but I dare say that I am smarter than any atheist. I am smart enough to see through the lies of satanic scientists and philosophers. But why is it that you atheists are incapable of reason? Why is it that you refuse to admit defeat in your debates with us True Christians™? I think it is because you lack the fear of God.

If you are an atheist then you need to understand that fear of God is the beginning of all Wisdom:

Proverbs 9:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

As you start fearing God, Wisdom will enter your heart and you will be able to see through the lies of scientists and other evil men:

Proverbs 2:10-12
When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul; Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee: To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;

Based on this I have come to the conclusion that before you atheists can reach the same high intellectual level of a True Christian™ you need to fear God. I know that you atheists are lazy and stupid so you probably won't bother to read the KJV. If I were to recommend that you read Leviticus 26 you probably wouldn't do it due to your laziness. Therefore I have quoted parts of leviticus 26 that instills the fear of God into your worthless minds. I have highlighted my favourite parts with bold:

Leviticus 26:13-29
I am the LORD your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright.
But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;
And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:
I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.
And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.
And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:
And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.
And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.
I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.
And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me;
Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.
And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.
And when I have broken the staff of your bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall deliver you your bread again by weight: and ye shall eat, and not be satisfied.
And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

It is my sincere hope that you, atheist scum, are trembling with fear now. I want you to use this fear as motivation to start following the Word of God. I know that you are reluctant to give up your satanic habbits of child molestation and sodomy involving various objects and animals. But are those habbits really so pleasurable that you would want to burn in Hell for all eternity?

If you were to become a True Christian™ you would not only avoid Hell you would also gain super powers!

Leviticus 26:3-8
If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them;
Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.
And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely.
And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land.
And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.

So stop being a stupid atheist and join the Godly Good Guys aka True Christians™ in the worship of God!
Yeah, it didn't work.