Thread: Manly Jokes
View Single Post
(#219)
Old
Unsaved trash, vodka-guzzling commie harlot

Uppity Woman/Enabler Atheist Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society

Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Manly Jokes - 07-17-2012, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamE135 View Post
Please look to the Bible for information on why the devil exists.
I see NO reference in the Bible anywhere that says anything about why the devil exists. Can you help me out? Any particular verse I should look for?

Quote:
but I hope you understand where Im coming from.
Not particularly, but I appreciate you trying to answer my questions and being polite about it. You are definitely more polite than the baptists here.