View Single Post
(#211)
Old
Unsaved trash, Icelandic troll
Under Investigation

maria169 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.maria169 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.maria169 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.maria169 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.maria169 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.maria169 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.maria169 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.maria169 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Lazytown, pedophilia sex show. - 02-16-2010, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
I agree with you not everything on the internet is accurate. But the point we are trying to make is that the show has children dressed as whores and so far no one has denied that. Children dressed as whores sends a bad message to the children watching the show.

I don't doubt there will be good parts in the show as well. By the way that advice about fruit is outdated. E.g. fruit contains a lot of sugars and acids that are bad for peoples health and especially for their teeth.
than what the F* do your kids eat? sweets are evil, fruit is bad, fish is bad?

And i read that fruits are the simple of gay ?? hahaha
So this show is not only bad for children because it teaches them about sex, fruits and and helping, its also bad because it makes them gay. So again i ask.. do your kids live in a bubble??

And you say non of your kids or grankids have used drugs... how can you know? the lord told u so?? :Þ