View Single Post
(#52)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged coon
Under Investigation

Black Cleric is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Angry Re: Disney's Frozen - an orgy of sex - 03-01-2014, 05:29 PM

Are you serious? I joined this fourm because of this thread, You people are filth. You honestly think a kids movie is so demonic? Jesus is NOT smiling upon you for this. In fact, He isn't smiling upon you for alot of things, but.

I looked at the "awards" you folks have as well, and the majority of them are vile. You act like anyone who has ever done anything wrong in their entire life deserves to burn in hell. That is not the case. Jesus Died, paid the ultimate price for our sins so that we could repent, and have an opportunity to go to heaven.

Another thing that alarms me is your degradation of women. Now, i'm in no way shape or form a feminist, but when you people start pulling this kind of thing i get angry. WOMEN ARE JUST AS AMAZING AS MEN think about it, we cant live without each other. God made woman as a partner. not a slave like some of you folks seem to believe.

One last thing, your views on homosexuality are NOT okay. I realize it goes against biblical mandate,and I don't personally agree with the gay lifestyle. but I will not stand by and watch you slander people you know nothing about. We are supposed to love. that is what Jesus did, that is what we should do. I have gay friends, I have bisexual and pan sexual friends, do i love them any less? NO.THAT IS ONE THING ABOUT THEM. The suit doesn't make the man. Meaning that just because someone loves the same sex doesn't mean that that is the only thing about them. A gay man could have a Nobel peace prize and you wouldn't care because all you would see is that he was gay. LOOK BEYOND ONE THING ABOUT A PERSON

I have many more complaints but I feel as if t will fall on deaf ears. I will pray for God to open your eyes and if you take this post down and ban me, it just confirms how filthy and rotten you truly are, so self righteous you wont hear criticism.

P.S: Frozen is a good movie, watch it for yourselves and see if it is as demonic as you think