View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND! - 07-29-2010, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissThinkICan View Post
Hello everyone,

I'm new here. I've been trying to find Jesus, and it seems like here I've finally found a place where I can being that search in earnest.

However, I have some flaws. I'm working on them, but I wanted to ask first about those I can't change. I am Irish. I think part of my problem has been the prevalence of Mary in any religious setting here, which is why I tried looking online. I have stopped drinking (my parents had given me alcohol since I was 6), and I have committed acts of which I am now deeply ashamed, but I honestly wish to try to be better now, and earn forgiveness.

My question is, as I am Irish, is there any hope for redemption?

Thank you for any response
Please make a introduction thread in the introduction forum.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.