View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged furry pervert

Retard Posting Full of it Potty mouth

Location: Same place I've always lived: In hell and about 30 other dimensions
PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Demons and how to hunt them - 08-04-2014, 05:40 PM

Let me explain. I'm not only here to shake my head and facepalm at every thread here. I came with a dire warning. My username explains that warning. Aria is something to be feared. I've seen her in action, and trust me, it's not very pretty. She's a demon known as Satan's Queen, and she's something very new to this world. I'm not sure what the Bible has to say about her, if anything at all, but know that she is out to destroy all of you. I don't only mean you baptists, I mean humanity as a whole. What she does is she takes over the body of a human and usually will do one of two things: make them deathly ill, or make them lose all hope and faith in whatever they believe in... often ending in her host killing him/herself. Her true form has only been shown once (that I know of) and that was in the dream of a good friend of mine named Kate. I remember Kate calling me in terror describing a beast half silver gem dragon and half white phoenix with golden eyes and broken chains hanging from its neck and ankles, and she said this beast had the most odd and disturbingly persuasive female voice saying "give up, my dear." I knew Kate hadn't been herself recently and I told her it was only a dream. Later that night, I found out she had killed herself with a note reading "silver sings its deadly song..."
This demon must be stopped before it spreads itself even more. So far from what I know, dogs wont work (she can control them, i've seen it...) and she is unphased by prayer or scripture of any kind. Be sure to keep a close eye on anyone you see acting differently than usual. And if they start becoming hysterical, RUN. CALL THE COPS. DO ANYTHING TO GET YOURSELF OUT OF THE SITUATION.

I don't have too much more info on her, but for those of you here who claim they can speak with God or that God gives them signs, ask God for as much information as you can.
Good luck to everyone... including myself.

Fat prostitute.