View Single Post
(#1)
Old
God Squad
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 3rd class Tin Tither Ribfest '06 Public Awareness Medal Saved 5 Years Long service medal, 2nd class Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Public Awareness Medal Christian Love Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award

eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default The Holocaust, a part of God's divine plan - 06-19-2009, 04:00 PM

There's been talk about the Holocaust around here and I feel I need to correct some mistakes and assumptions. I've already said in another thread Hitler could be in Heaven. He was acting as part of God's plan. If he took Jesus into his heart, he's in Heaven, just like everyone of us can be. Nobody knows what happened in that bunker and if he killed himself or not.

The holocaust happened. My grandfather was in WW2 and he saw some of them. If you want to call my grandfather a liar we can arrange a place and time for you to do that to my face. Living in Europe I have seen some camps and there's just too many of them to be a conspiracy. Yes, millions died.

They died because God loves us. The holocaust happened so we would get Israel started again. God had to do this to get things ready for the second coming of Jesus. We were on the right track! George Bush knew God was guiding him. He told other leaders about it:

http://www.alternet.org/politics/140221

Quote:
In 2003 while lobbying leaders to put together the Coalition of the Willing, President Bush spoke to France's President Jacques Chirac. Bush wove a story about how the Biblical creatures Gog and Magog were at work in the Middle East and how they must be defeated.
In the same year he spoke to Chirac, Bush had reportedly said to the Palestinian foreign minister that he was on "a mission from God" in launching the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan and was receiving commands from the Lord.
There can be little doubt now that President Bush's reason for launching the war in Iraq was, for him, fundamentally religious. He was driven by his belief that the attack on Saddam's Iraq was the fulfilment of a Biblical prophesy in which he had been chosen to serve as the instrument of the Lord.
We are all working for the Lord and let us pray the second coming is soon. Remember to vote for a God driven candidate in all future elections so we can help achieve this goal in our life times!

God loves us and that's why there was a second world war, a first one and every other war! Do not pretend you have the ability to question God's plan! You must accept it.

Matthew:
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

http://www.shangrala.org/Pictures/Christ%20Michael.jpg